Anti Aging Skin Care » Skin Disorders
Common Skin Disorders
One of the most exposed organs of the body is the skin. The skin protects us from the external elements as well as makes us aware of touch, pain, and heat and cold. It is delicate and prone to number of proble]ms such as skin disorders. The skin disorder may cause chronic disabilities and as the skin is visible, skin disorders can lead to psychological stress.
Skin disorders list is as :
Skin Disorder Caused due to Cosmetics
Some Common Types of Skin Disorders
Scabies Skin Disorder
- Acne : It is a common skin disorder, in which the skin pores become clogged leading to pimples.
- Athlete's foot : This skin disorder also called as Tinea pedia, caused by fungus, grows on the skin, nail or hair.
- Blackheads : These are the follicles filled with sebum.
- Boils : It is an infection deep in the skin.
- Chilblains : It is an abnormal skin reaction to cold or damp weather in humid climates.
- Corns : These are small round mounds of dead cells found on or between the toes.
- Dermatitis : It is a skin inflammation.
- Dry skin : The skin becomes dry due to the lack of moisture.
- Eczema : It is an inflammation of epidermis.
- Fordyce Spots : These are small painless, pale or white spots or bumps.
- Freckles : These are the clusters of concentration of melanin, which are visible on the fair skin.
- Impetigo : It is a contagious skin infection, which causes blisters or pores.
- Leucoderma : This is a skin disorder, which shows white patches on the skin.
- Lesions : It is a superficial patch or growth of the skin, which differs in the skin area.
- Papule : It is a solid raised spot on the skin.
- Pustule : It is a small collection of pus on the top of the skin.
- Psoriasis : It is a disease, which commonly causes red patches on the skin.
- Rectal itching : It is the irritation of the skin around the anus.
- Ringworms : It is the fungal infection of the skin.
- Scabies : It is a contagious ectoparasite skin infection.
- Seborrhea : This skin disorder is patterned on sebum rich areas of scalp, face and trunk.
- Sunburn : This disorder is caused due to the exposure of too much sun. The skin becomes pink reddish with small blisters.
- Solar Lentigo : These are brownish, flat, round or oval spots on the skin.
- Urticaria : These are a kind of skin rash shown as dark red, raised itchy bumps.
- Warts : These are small rough tumors found on mostly on hands and legs.
- Whiteheads : These are tiny and white raised spots, which are, caused by the accumulation of sebum or oil in the pores of the skin.