Anti Aging Skin Care » Skin Irritation
Skin Irritation Rash
Skin irritation is a state of inflammation or painful reaction to allergy. Substance, which causes an irritation, is called as an irritant.
Irritants are generally thought of as chemical agents like phenol and capsaicin which causes skin irritation, but mechanical, thermal (heat) and radiative stimuli like ultraviolet light or ionizing radiations can also cause the skin irritation. A skin irritation may also occur by something continuously rubbing against it.
Skin irritation things which helps you are given below:
- Use petroleum jelly or talcum powder as a lubricant on the affected areas.
- Avoid things that cause rubbing unless it is part of your typical lifestyle, exercise routine, sporting or other activity.
- Try to eliminate friction against your skin by using proper clothing for example, when you are using athletic tights or cycling shorts.
- Make use of cotton material dresses. Avoid coarse clothing.
- Keep your clothes clean, clothes that come in close contact with your skin like exercise clothing, swimsuits, gardening clothing, etc.
- If you are using any chemical or oil against on your skin apply it on small area before using it on large area.