Anti Aging Skin Care » Skin Whitener
Best Skin Whitening Products
Everybody in this world is fond to get a whiter skin and do many things to
whiten their skin.
Most of the people are worried about skin damage caused due to excessive exposure to the sunlight while others wish to bring back their original skin tone. Therefore, here is the need to whiten the skin with the help of skin whiteners.
Skin whitening is a practice whereby women use various forms of skin whitening products in order to make their skin whiter.
Skin whitening is also used as an anti aging therapy, as it promises to repair as well as to transform the aging skins of women and make them smooth, wrinkle free and younger looking, as an anti aging therapy.
Skin whitening creams contains agents such as Aloe vera, bleach and extracts from lemon, which reduce the production of melanin in the body that darkens
the skin. The agents used in skin whitening creams works in two ways such as:
There are number of treatments, lotions, soaps and creams available for skin whitening in the market. All these skin whitener products contain kojic acid, ascorbic acid, hydroquinone etc.which help to inhibit tyrosinase that help in melanin production.
- It absorbs the UV rays that are responsible for the darkening of the skin.
- It reduces the melanin pigments that darken the skin in high concentration.
While buying skin whitening creams, one should always keep in mind the skin type and buy the one that suits your skin type.
There are few skin whitening pills in the market, some using glutathione to whiten the skin .Glutathione is a very powerful antioxidant that protects the body by destroying the oxygen molecules and free radicals.
You can also use natural skin whiteners made by the products usually found in home, which can whiten your skin, as it contains no harmful chemicals.
You can try some of these following skin whitening tips:
- Use sunscreen creams as they help to reduce the effects of the UV rays and stop the increasing rate of melanin, which leads to fairer skin. Keep your skin moisturized at all times as dry skin often results in skin darkening.
- Rub a sliced tomato on the skin for about 10 minutes and then leave it on for around 20-25 minutes, then wash off with cold water. This is the best way to bleach, as it does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- Mix wheat flour with water making a thin paste. Apply the paste evenly on the skin and leave it for around 15 to 20 minutes. Later wash it off by rubbing it on the skin like a scrub. Regular wheat flour treatments make the skin fairer and soft.
- Mash the Papaya and apply it over the face. Leave it for around 20 minutes and wash it off. This helps your skin tone become fairer.
Thus by using a skin whitener, you can whiten skin and get back the skin glow.