Anti Aging Skin Care » Causes of Wrinkles
Skin Wrinkles Tips
Wrinkles are caused due to aging process; however, they are also caused due to various other reasons. Some of the causes of wrinkles on the skin are discussed here.
- Overexposure to the sun is one of the causes to develop wrinkles. The ultraviolet rays of the sun damage the skin, which leads to photo aging.
- Smoking accelerates the aging process. Smoking produces a large amount of free radicals, which is the biggest cause for premature aging. Free radicals can play disaster with the skin, damaging it to an alarming extent
- The environmental factors are another cause for wrinkles formation. The factors such as pollutions, dust, chemicals and harsh lights lead to formation of wrinkles.
- Frequent motions such as squinting can cause wrinkles around the eyes. These are referred to as "crow's feet". Smiling and frowning can also develop laugh lines around the mouth or frown lines on the forehead.
- Drugs use also lead to the wrinkles formation.
- Stress has often been considered as a major cause of premature aging.
- Sudden weight loss can cause wrinkles as the volumes of the fat cells are drastically reduced. This causes the skin to sag and crease.
- Lack of vitamin E can cause the skin quality to worsen.
There are various treatments to cure wrinkles in time. However home remedies are very effective and safe to use. Here, we provide few simple home remedies to deal with wrinkles on skin and prevent the formation of new ones.
Home Remedies for wrinkles on skin
- Take egg white and apply it to the skin under your eyes. This is an effective treatment to cure wrinkles around eyes.
- Castor oil is the best remedy for wrinkles. Apply castor oil to the skin under your eyes at night before going to bed.
- Take three Vitamin E capsules and empty the contents into a small bowl. Add two-tablespoon plain yogurt, half-tablespoon honey and half-tablespoon lemon juice to it. With the help of a cotton ball, apply this mixture on the face. Allow it to stay for 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Apply coconut oil gently over the portions of wrinkles prone skin every night at bedtime.
- Make a paste of turmeric along with sugarcane juice. Apply it to the skin under your eyes. This remedy is helpful in order to get rid of wrinkles and slow aging of skin.
- Rub crushed grapes gently on your face wrinkles, especially near the eyes.Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it with warm water. Allow it to absorb naturally.This is a good wrinkle treatment.
- Massage the core of pineapple under the eyes and allow it to stay for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off. This works well on fine wrinkles.
- Apply juices of green pineapples and apples on the face on a daily basis for 10-15 minutes. This is good to reduce wrinkles around lips.
- Intake of a balanced diet helps to have a healthy, youthful looking skin. A diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains help to get wrinkle free skin.
- Flax seed oil is an excellent wrinkle cure agent. Take a tablespoon of flax seed oil 4 times a day. This may cause diarrhea, so make sure your body is used to taking flax seed oil.
Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. This is the greatest way to hydrate and moisturize your skin from within.